-->

11/03/2010

World Series

Just know and have talked to some few clients on the web where do I begin what should I say sometimes never know. In the meantime I feel like nowdays could be I could be guilty for anything can I claim to earn enough i've say down and watched the presidential news conference. See enough sports to know about Rangers certainly would have tasted success not to just loose themselves and the world series I want to try and explain. Never in history has a team like the rangers taken up baseball into the country, I was here waiting for it to happen unfortunately the opposing team won taking the lead.

Never has the game gone with no Philadelphia Phillies, Tampa Bay Devil Rays, Cleveland Indians, New-York Yankee, Atlanta Braves, Minnesota Twins, and Boston Red Sox. Overall baseball does take you places but, where I seem to be going is back I want to ask you what to think. I just think the halloween celebration went over the top only one person knocked at my door i'm moving around town making stops at the library and finding the rates and timing very demanding. Bad luck happened to me but how bad? I already went to see good luck chuck, lucky slevin, goodnight & goodluck a few good movies but where is the milk? How about shopping where I normally go to for petcare over there is a bookstore with enough time I could be looking at newspapers, there isn't a beach here my nightlife certainly takes me towards the ballpark.

I was worth and i've returned down south somewhat perplexed to see our hometown so sad over the news that they lost it has rained and there are no flash flood warning signs Rangers passed me by the way what about them? i've never been to first base is it somewhere within distance? I want to blame the zoning regulations and fire department but know there is more interest with football, perhaps too busy to notice us. Our hwy is new was just changed and given a new name of Ronald Regan Expressway should someone do something about public transportation? if ever do meet baseball fan supporting those teams I certainly would ask alot of q's the weather condition of some of these places. Moving forward is important how come we didn't start looking to win. Despite loosing the noise level was enourmous I kinda felt ill but again having doubts. I am on location looking at the hospitality at some of these facilities on the opposite side of the medical city. Absolute chaos the news was on and they were speaking to the Mayor and finger pointing to the camera. The following day I heard about voting our state needs changes, the tickets I kept wondering if everyone had viewed the local news channel - seen their plays during the World Series ever before I should have just parked outside the ballpark. At this time no commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...