-->

7/15/2010

Opinion: Should We Extend Unemployment Insurance?

Opinion: Should We Extend Unemployment Insurance?

I noticed the recent Time Magazine article on newstands and recall it being about america. I had just left the local bank and was waiting there when I decide to look into what all the fuss was about. Is America really going broke? I seem to think so only because i'm a citizen of this country. My earnings don't reflect on what i'm able to do do, many places I prefer going to and very little change to help meet my day to day errands. So what "I don't get paid from the neck up" i'm only just interested with social networking but not if it will interfere with my overall progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...