-->

2/01/2010

Lab 411

Since yesterday I was wondering if it could be possible explaining how long i've been online since my blog has been online and so far I think it's doing well despite, a lack of action to increase traffic posting news instead of the journal entries. I was thinking maybe for a need to clarify somethings why some of my blogs had to be removed. My blog has been available online now going ten years, i'm a pessimist person trying to make decisions alone. I established an account at google and started my computer each day having nothing to say I have done worse than you think because writing and posting news articles is confusing. It sometimes took alot of effort moving from one place to another, I challenge anyone to do it because I think it has it's rewards a blog is where to share a view with others anytime. So by 2003 I had a compaq computer and was glad to have installed a SuSE linux distro from Novell, I had little to no money however I made this website I called my small business. Despite the lack of feedback from my readers I continued blogging making one after another until finally erasing posts got boring and I needed to draft a plan to make some money. I never made anything however it's become a lifestyle writing about things offline, I think from 2005 when I started college until today blogging is one of the things todo on the web. What started at Yahoo! Geocities has now become something obscure, checking my blog details about the moments used on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...