-->

1/23/2010

Boxing

I'm somewhat of a boxing fan when I heard about this I looked forward to getting the news and knew after the expected bout between Pacquiao vs. May weather that someone would turn out to be one of the best boxing champs the sport has ever encountered. The sport of boxing is said to be dangerous there are lots of reasons why they never had a fight. However next to sitting at home bored during the weekend I’m always surprised to see someone from the sport getting highlighted no longer have Hbo I’ve canceled my newsletter from them. If you would like to know what happened see post.

source: sports illustrated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...