I went browsing the 1up videogame website and found a great gaming headline that i've never looked at before here is the description from it say We check out two new areas in the game at Square's pre-release party in Japan.
I recognized Square Enix imprint so maybe it's because I don't normally play video games that i've gained interest. On looking at the Playstation displayed at the electronics store I thought what a nifty gadget to possess. PS3 uses a version of the Netfront browser with graphics from Nvidia good things are the controller which let me use a headset to voice chat. The bad is this Ps3 doesn't have a flash card and memory reader I could definately want to watch Bond in Blue-ray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shivon Zilis says she was let go from relationship with Elon Musk
Elon Musk and his partner Shivon Zilis have called it quits. Zilis, 40, announced the split Oct. 2, in an X post after a big-tech-focused...
-
Volkswagen Golf GTI Canadian Car of the Year - thestar.com
-
Wild TikTok footage captured an irate United Airlines passenger’s foul-mouthed meltdown after her flight was delayed amidst the government s...
No comments:
Post a Comment