-->

4/19/2010

Deja Vu

This could be deja vu while seated i've just realized that it's Friday and there music available for download some of them aren't all that I expected. Well as a single African American there comes a time I regret most of the items within reach, the weekend was here there isn't anyone to chat with here goes. It's not a challenge helping myself to a good read sometimes I find reading very interesting because the satellite TV, music and tattoos took nothing. The things I thought of when in motion lately though the memories and expressions slowed, dreaming did start occurring. I'm puzzled with that technology for family got bigger and I now judge society with sorrow for the look on their faces shows when I could have bothered to think about. I just assumed Twitter was popular now that they say they're going to put ads why bother going into the bookstore? i've been away for a long time next to all this listening. I guess the campus became a lot more organized after I left to come home and watch TV; is anyone going to comment perhaps you watch 5 or more hours of television and have something to share. As a college student not attending it puts me behind aeons knowing that I got downgraded, have no job and strike to fit in with the generation that is on magazine covers, traveling, shoplifting, going to the movies, investing and taking vacation to Michigan. I will try to remember school this year incase I forget what schooling really stands for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shivon Zilis says she was let go from relationship with Elon Musk

Elon Musk and his partner Shivon Zilis have called it quits. Zilis, 40, announced the split Oct. 2, in an X post after a big-tech-focused...