-->

1/02/14

New Year

Hello, It's the beginning of yet another new year and so far so good I have managed to have heard so much about aviation especially in 2013. I really miss watching Radio Canada or CBC during the morning I watched their news it's interesting because I really like that country over so many others. Here at home I spoke to someone just before the years end about satellite programs after it was installed, I did a search to see if it was possible to set the frequency but found the stuff about Kenya more interesting. Space is nothing like earth it's going to be a challenge following all the news from around the world happy new year.

No comments:

Exclusive: Inside William Ruto's 4-Day State Visit - What You Need to Know!

President William Ruto will depart for a 4-day state visit to the United States of America, starting on Monday, May 20.