September 30, 2013
Cruz batting sixth as Rangers' designated hitter
The Rangers, hoping to feed off some karma of past playoff success, asked pitcher Colby Lewis to throw out the ceremonial first pitch for Monday's tiebreaker game against the Rays.
"It means a lot," Lewis said. "I have been here four years and hopefully they can get something worked out and I can be here for a fifth year. It shows what kind of organization this is and where I want to be. So to get this opportunity when I'm just taking up locker space, it means a lot."
Plane plunged 17,000 feet after co-pilot stabbed pilot in alleged terror plot
Passengers and crew aboard a Flydubai flight from Dubai to Tel Aviv on Wednesday (September 30) prevented a major tragedy after a co-pilot ...
-
Volkswagen Golf GTI Canadian Car of the Year - thestar.com
-
Wild TikTok footage captured an irate United Airlines passenger’s foul-mouthed meltdown after her flight was delayed amidst the government s...