-->

7/21/2024

///

Having recently visited Kenya from DFW airport in TX, I have to post an entry because I made a stop at Dubai, UAE onboard Emirates. I didn't necessarily enjoy the food but I found the local urging us not to cook much of what we had bought along the way. There's usually a meat stand somewhere, they have people riding motorcycles if you want something it's usually ordered using a cell. I don't suggest to someone order tea at the hotel in Rongo (Nyanza province) but due to the rioting that week I only tried eating what I could before being taken to Kampala, Uganda. Please if your not interested in ordering something don't waste your time shopping at the duty free wasting all your effort, there are kiosks people standing working all day, patiently waiting for customers. It's not funny to see a person overworked because they didn't get a sale from a customer, I understand the humor and logic behind your suffering but please if your not going to spend don't say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

US moves soldiers to Alaska island amid Russian military activity increase in the area

ABC News - The U.S. military has moved about 130 soldiers along with mobile rocket launchers to a desolate island in Alaska amid a recent i...