- I understand Big Sean is now a famous celebrity but I found the lyrics to the song IDFWU disturbing not only is it offensive but it's making me upset to keep hearing such a person who claims to be a talented individual from those Detroit suburbs singing/rapping in that format. Case in point the video, the video is okay but there's a problem I been having listening to them ridicule robots because their rich and make millions. I was just going somewhere and as far as I know I may have left a party which I showed up late for, anyway there's plenty happening it's not authentic to bypass something like when they mention a robbery. Rap about something else stay focus in a vital mental sense, this is in way a somewhat racial escapism back masked message where are they going?
Big Sean - IDFWU (Remix) Feat. Rick Ross & E-40
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bitcoin Price Stays Out of the Red as This Bear Market Breaks a Historic Pattern
Bitcoin price drawdown never produced a daily close below realized price this cycle, while aggregate NUPL remained positive throughout the c...
-
Volkswagen Golf GTI Canadian Car of the Year - thestar.com
-
Wild TikTok footage captured an irate United Airlines passenger’s foul-mouthed meltdown after her flight was delayed amidst the government s...
No comments:
Post a Comment