Okagbare said she was confident she could go on and keep being a flagbearer for the continent.
"When I won the long jump bronze at the 2008 Olympics I was only 19 and still naive," she said.
"But as I grew through the years I learnt so much. At first it was difficult to cope with the pressure and what people were saying. But athletes don't go out to fail and when they do it is really tough for them.
"Now I don't pay attention to what people say and I don't worry about what may come in the future.
read more
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Plane plunged 17,000 feet after co-pilot stabbed pilot in alleged terror plot
Passengers and crew aboard a Flydubai flight from Dubai to Tel Aviv on Wednesday (September 30) prevented a major tragedy after a co-pilot ...
-
Volkswagen Golf GTI Canadian Car of the Year - thestar.com
-
Wild TikTok footage captured an irate United Airlines passenger’s foul-mouthed meltdown after her flight was delayed amidst the government s...
No comments:
Post a Comment