-->

3/31/2013

Rant: White Ranch

This is a rant I would like to post about labor and life in Texas, since I have the day off I would just like to wish everyone reading this a happy Easter. But overworking is really getting upsetting it caused sickness and sometimes fatigue, arguing over absolutely nothing. Frankly march madness is all over I even noticed the basketball game which had been setup nearby at Cowboy Stadium I go by there the last time being while driving past the Chris Brown concert some months ago the traffic drought in there it's huge it's all very important but I want to go to a University it's causing me to have road rage and about time you pass the eighteen wheelers say you cannot break the speed limit. I even notice high performance cars flying to Florida recently gave me the opportune time to call home and speak about my life. It's just loud like a bang a finish seldom times I wake up early to follow CNN news and i'm sad to say the work is labor intensive and stressful to us all outside can y'all quit and maybe follow the march madness. The recent game at the Cowboys stadium nearby wasn't clear it's like the daily schedule is going to have to be revoked, because starting Tuesday I am going to begin work as apart of the working population. Following the Super Bowl at New Orleans super dome I had jury duty and wasn't able to step into the local university library to check my inbox the working is stressing I know so I am not going to take it out on myself. I was at the courts and a man asked me if he could use the cellphone so I gave it to him knowing I had to go out the next day. What happened is I ran out of petrol you know how it is in North Texas, sometimes finding work is difficult and all I do is broadcast or listen to music I come across a lot of issues dealing with kids and my cousin just gave birth the stress isn't helping me pay my bills can singing a song do it. If you happened to take someone on a date to the b-ball game, I may have been able to see you entering the stadium I knew College basketball fans to be in town but I didn't see anything else. So this occurence warning to stay away from "black girls" is clearly what I have been saying a lot to myself it's okay but I can handle a stressful situation. When I see one simple sign I think to handle it like a man. If I wasn't out of work I would be able to do just that throw stones and ignore the bad weather ride around getting it, telling myself from here I drive home from there listen to the problem the DJ must be a traveler with insurance. If only I knew how much the hotel bill costs, at the supermarket a price of a college education going to pronounce it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Floods and flooding ‘will be part of our lives,’ says Brazilian architect and urbanist

The climate crisis has increased the number of extreme disasters read more