Please read this article about tonight's NBA game between the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Miami Heat, i'm sorry I wasn't able to follow game 5 until just moments ago. I realized I hit the bottom walking out before the second half started I could see the Miami stadium crowd in there players around the court it was oldschool. I will post as many headlines as possible but they definately weren't going to give OKC a chance. As soon as Boston Celtics lost I didn't really want to know what would happen next, because Dallas Mavericks got slammed and it's just now clear who owned the rim and is the baddest.
Defining the Finals: LeBron, Durant
Coach K: LeBron James will play
Thousands celebrate Heat title
LeBron James captures his first championship as Heat win NBA Finals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bitcoin Price Stays Out of the Red as This Bear Market Breaks a Historic Pattern
Bitcoin price drawdown never produced a daily close below realized price this cycle, while aggregate NUPL remained positive throughout the c...
-
Volkswagen Golf GTI Canadian Car of the Year - thestar.com
-
Wild TikTok footage captured an irate United Airlines passenger’s foul-mouthed meltdown after her flight was delayed amidst the government s...
No comments:
Post a Comment