-->

9/29/11

Review: Dreamhouse

I was just sitting down looking at some of these headlines only to discover some stuff about the actor. Although I would much rather not look deeply into all of this it appears as thought his latest film adaptation isn't cool. After watching the dreamhouse trailers it was kinda suprising the music keeps playing sorry to suprise you sicko. Anyway I must have been looking at it from a different kinda perspective, everyone really wants a new home. In case your lost this is the best of daniel craig i'm posting this because I enjoy sitting in movie theaters. I don't know anything about New England i'm normally just rushing in to look at a movie, what it sounds like is a rumble in the jungle. Soon as you see the trailer and listen to what the girls are saying you immediately begin to second guess. Coming from down where I am living I usually have found watching flicks such as these to be a nightmare because how else is someone going to know it by asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exclusive: Inside William Ruto's 4-Day State Visit - What You Need to Know!

President William Ruto will depart for a 4-day state visit to the United States of America, starting on Monday, May 20.