-->

1/26/10

Home

I've been at home since earlier today basically creating this blog was something I liked doing, despite my unemployment situation sitting here all day has become common. On Tennis there is the Australia Open sometimes catching up but there aren't any females playing this year I wonder why? I watched for a few minutes and decided to choose watching more at a later time. There's also skiing which has been showing since the end of december, soon as the match ends i'm going to see to it that I return here and make a comment. But for now taking a nap after sleeping with a reason during the early morning sounds hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exclusive: Inside William Ruto's 4-Day State Visit - What You Need to Know!

President William Ruto will depart for a 4-day state visit to the United States of America, starting on Monday, May 20.