-->

9/30/2013

Kenya: Immigration Problem

Having just found this article about Norway's new government concedes on oil, immigration for support Norway's second female premier was elected but it's a big difference from what's happening in Kenya at the moment they seem to be listing numerous accusations about Westgate when really the main problem is Immigration. So I took down a list of things they mentioned during this news segment hoping to explain further because it's a serious issue that could affect how your local governments function. Security policy Porous somalia & kenya border a challenge unscrupulous gov't agents to blame immigration lapses fake documents used to enter Kenya Following the news briefing I want to appologize for the way I type it's not because i'm a civilian but a concerned citizen witnessing various marches and announcements about MLKing i'm now able to explain further why I find immigration to be a serious matter. Just to realize your citizenship is a serious matter as an american I sometimes get caught up in the fiasco of trying to answer to certain people I don't know, and cannot see. Generalizing the wealth gap which puts the poor at the lower level and single minorities candidates from various ethnic backgrounds, on line and on television directly next to the left. It's well evident the term Genocide made the news and the word Immigrant takes up some of the attention specifically because I just want to say it's not alright to see time going to waste by Americans for the news mentioned immigrants who are part of the history in their country it's being abused by people I will not mention any names but certain episodes about South African soccer have painted a bad picture of Africans some who I suppose travel to Kenya. I don't get puzzled if I was asked about intelligence gathering and the business of drones or using cellular communication during traffic viewing the news channel and am told about someone who could become president of the United States Barack Obama, you can find mentioned in the presidents speeches his own father someone unknown from Kenya. So as time went by I seem to find Senator Susan Collins of Maine but without my brother who seemingly doesn't worry about the situation I see him being put through. I lost him he was deported so i'm on the telephone trying to answer certain questions concerning citizenship this was serious because it's become a joke each and everyday waking up to the same environment. This is America and not Europe the politics overseas isn't as terrible as some may think of it to be but it's getting there America turning out to be the bad apple at a point where your government may be monitoring you because you've got beef with your ISP someone in another country such as with Egyptians. I am not stupid but following the elections I just wanted to know does anyone care what kind of car they should own? find all those conferences and meeting to be kinda like hidding the real reason we have him in office, so I ask anyone with any knowledge to do something about straightening the Wahhabist Islam & Jihad a war against Christians.. If possible the military i'm not a fool so to be clear decide not to argue about those things they're senators who run the streets and/or Federal Economy. By shutting down the entire United States post office and offices just puts African-American's like me backwards it drives me insane. So each morning I try to follow the news and am told about Egypt, Syria and most recently Iran's new president Hassan him and Barack Obama following their UN speeches world enemies it's the politics of world peace that places government agenda's in danger. So for instance I cannot help but say thay i'm a U.S citizen and am able to provide a "Visa" but if that's all there was to it the matter wouldn't be brought up I met a chief once who didn't say much other than ask about the things I owned. How many cars? where I worked? what I wanted to do next about repairing the family? Why I wasn't going to be able to continue attending to my business if my performance wasn't kept up. So I just responded with the usual I will certainly be there but really there is going to come a time when I will not be around to do such things for anybody. So what they really need to do is arrest these suspects who plot to overthrow military institutions and politicians who bother innocent men and women by harrasments and bribes. The challenge should be to investigate why immigration is so terrible? why criminal per·pe·tra·tors get away with terrorism from entertaining us normal d2d citizens who aren't suspicious.

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...